I love infographics… This one from Marketo give some great info on Content Marketing. At a quick glance, it gets your brain juices flowing about why you might consider content marketing a viable part of your marketing mix.
- 51% of companies interviewed in this study said they use a blog for content marketing. Are you blogging about your business, your products, your services, your customers and your knowledge areas?
- 55% of companies interviewed are providing case studies as part of their marketing content strategy. If you can demonstrate the success of your product, it makes it much easier to buy.
- 43% of companies interviewed are writing white papers and sharing them online as part of their marketing content strategy. You already know your business, and chances are people are looking for the knowledge you have. White papers are a great way to spread some love. You don’t need to charge for them, your visitors and downloaders will thank you for that by coming back to your site over and over.
Not surprising, the two biggest challenges most companies face in content marketing:
- They are concerned they are not providing the right type of content or value
- They are concerned they are not producing enough content.
I got a few other interesting nuggets out of it, but have a look for yourself – click on it to view the enlarged version on Marketo’s website.
About the Author:
This post originally appeared on SocialPMChick.com.