Did you know that on average a website only converts 2% of it’s visitors? So what’s happening to the other 98%?
And do you know enough about the 2% to attract more customers like them? Measuring how your customers are using your website is critical to providing the best possible relationship.
There are many, many web measurement tools churning out reports and graphs and figures. And you should know by now, that there IS no Magic Tool.